Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

So, I love Halloween. What a fun holiday. I love making costumes. I have made costumes for 10 years now. Starting with a 1.5 month old dressed as a PEA Pod, thinking that each child would wear the same costumes as they grew in to them, thus saving me time. hahah. I was so young then, and unaware that my 3 girls would end up looking so much a like, and that each scrapbook page would be identical.
Each year, we start looking at books and discussing the possibilities of Halloween starting in August. One year, I was able to purchase wonderful costumes from the Disney Store, just because we hit the sale just right. This year, however, after 30 yards of Tule, we came up with some fun costumes. can you guess what they are?
other than absolutely BEAUTIFUL??
OK, Emma's is a giveaway. She went as Cotton Candy.
Sophie is a Jelly Fish, Marin is a little Fairy.
Emmaline had Gorgeous Nails for the occasion.

And Gorgeous Eyes.
And a darling smile. of course, we cannot forget the Bling.

She wanted everyone to see her wings.........
Which were lost shortly after we started our Treck. and, yes, we Trick - or - Treated on Sunday.
She was so excited to have candy given to her... What a perfect day!!
My favorite picture of the 2 girls. Sophie's costume was a hit all over the neighborhood. Emma was just so cute and fluffy!! Halloween is fabulous!!

2 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

you have such a beautiful and adorable family!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Love, love , love the costumes! You are so creative and fun. We trick-or-treated on Halloween too!