Tuesday, November 30, 2010

giveaways are great

What a fabulous giveaway!! My list for Santa just got bigger, including a FREE x-Box Kinect!!

HolidayWL_Logo_200.jpg


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That everyone would get their wishes granted, and that we could have plenty of money left over. but an xbox kinect would be FABULOUS!! plus games to go with it. They would think they were in paradise.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Christmas Morning, the girls are not allowed out of bed until we are up and ready. They wait patiently while the camera is set up and cinnamon rolls are place in the oven, and then we open stockings. after that, we try to eat a little sweet roll, then finish with the gifts.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? I would ask Santa for an unlimited bank account. I would be able to take care of all of our needs, plus get a little 'Nip/Tuck" for myself.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make alot of hand made gifts for everyone. We all help bake and wrap and deliver gifts. Plus, on Black Friday, we go out and see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop, and spend time together.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Growing up, we didn't play a lot of games. I do remember playing UNO. and Pictionary.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Everyone is together when we decorate the Christmas Tree.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I would love to take everyone to a tropical island, or a trip around the world. One Christmas growing up, we went to Berchtesgaden, Germany and stayed at the Eagle's Nest, and went to ski school. Learning to ski at the base of Neuschwantstein Castle was the best Christmas I can remember. I would love to be able to give that trip to my children for Christmas.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? a Nintendo DSI, a Wii fit, a Wii rhumba game.

gamestop.jpg

No comments: