Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Pictures

I just wanted to post some of the pictures that we had taken this past weekend.  I just love my girls!!  They are fabulous!  

Marin just loves being with her big sisters


She is growing so fast, and is a huge flirt and smiles lots, until the camera comes out.  We really lucked out with her smiling in these 2 pictures--the rest are of her serious side.


Sophie is so beautiful!!  I look at her, and wonder where my little baby went, and when she turned into a big girl?

Emmaline sparkles.  I hope she never loses her individuality. 

3 comments:

The Alaska DeKays said...

What gorgeous pictures! Where did you have them taken? Girls are the best. We miss you.

Jules said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of all three of the girls together.

Nicole said...

What cuties! I hope you are doing well! Just had to check out your family! We'll start a blog someday! SEnd our love to Louisville!!!

Nicole Donaldson