Last Friday, I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner, but it had to include hamburger. Emma said she wanted Sloppy Joes. Well, that is one of my all time favorite meals, so I thought that was a great idea!!.. Every time we do have Sloppy Joes, I have to sing THE SONG--but usually I can only remember the chorus. Sophie and Emma asked where I got that song from, so, thanks to the wonderment of the internet and YOU TUBE, I was able to introduce them to Adam Sandler and the hallowed ground of "Lunch Lady Land".
Now, I hear the melodic strains of "Hoagies and grinders, Hoagies and grinders, Navy beans, Navy beans,....Meatloaf sandwiches" while the girls are getting ready for school, or picking up their rooms.
It makes me smile.
(it is now on the play list--just incase you need a trip back memory lane)
1 comment:
we went to the temple yesterday and there were quite a few people from the Stevensville, MT stake. I wish you were there too! That would be fun.
Post a Comment