I am thankful for:
- a warm coat
- flannel sheets
- warm blankets
- space heaters
- a car that runs well,
- knowing how to drive in the snow and ice
- my wonderful husband who loves me-
- being blessed with 3 beautiful, smart, strong willed, opinionated girls
- Jarl, who is one of the best dads I know, and who has never been disappointed to find out we are having another princess.
- my education
- my job, even though I don't want to go back to work in a few weeks. I like my job, but I love my girls, and I especially love getting to sleep at night-even though I haven't had a full nights sleep yet.
- I am grateful to live in this free country; even though I don't know how much freedom will remain
- I am grateful to have been raised in a military family, to have grownup overseas, to have had the opportunity to go to the movies and stand for the National Anthem before every showing...i miss that
- I am grateful for our Founding Fathers, who believed and fought and died for what they knew to be right.
- I am grateful to have the Priesthood in my home,
- for a husband who honors his Priesthood,
- I am grateful that my girls like to go to church on Sunday,
- for Tithing. without it, we would be in a van down by the river
- for healthy children, and healthy bodies,
- to get to go to the movies tonight
- forgiveness
- the Atonement.









1 comment:
I am sensing that it might be getting cold in Louisville? I enjoyed reading your list!
Post a Comment