Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow!  It was so hot and humid this morning!!  I had to run to Kroger's at 10am to get more sugar, and thought I walked out into a sauna.  The air just condensed on my skin.  I thought I was going to pass out by the time I made it home!  But, the strawberry jam turned out great!   

The girls and I went swimming this afternoon.  Emma has taught herself how to swim!  It is so much fun to watch her, she gets so proud of herself...... OOOOHHHH  it is a good thing we went earlier, since it is thundering now.  

Soon, I will figure out how to attach pictures, and then it will get more exciting!!  
I was looking at the calender today, and only 113 days until this baby comes!!  Still no name.  

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh congratulations on the baby. I hadn't heard. I am so excited for you. Do we know if its a girl or boy? So exciting . Congrats!!!