Wednesday, June 4, 2008


May 16, 2008

Emma graduated from preschool today.  Each class sang a song.  Emma's class sang "Skini-mi-rinki-dinki-dink".  Just in case you can't pick her out, she is the girl with blonde hair and glasses, (there are only 2 girls up there).  I have never been so proud!.   Please excuse the shaking of the camera, I became a little giggly at one point.  I hope you enjoy it.

I can't believe she is old enough, and apparently big enough to go to Kindergarten in the fall.  She is still our baby, for the time being.  

3 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to blogging!!! I totally understand the internet safety thing. I will probably go private also. I will email you my blog address. You are doing a great job with your blog.

Rob and Heather said...

Love the Blog. I am glad to see you have joined the blog wagon.

The Meyers said...

Yeah! You are a blogger now! I am excited.