Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sophie our Soccer Star

This season, Sophie has been playing Forward, Right Wing.  She is absolutely FABULOUS!  We absolutely love going to her games.  She scores at least 1 goal every game.  Their team is undefeated so far.  She is so funny sometimes, she is not afraid to "body check" someone, especially if they are bigger than her, and usually by the end of the game, the other teams players have ganged up on her and are trying to keep her away from the ball.  She is just AWSOME!  

3 comments:

~Andy said...

I love it! A star in the making. Tell her to keep taking it to the boys!!!! Your baby is so cute and the pictures with the girls are priceless. I also wanted to note that I like your playlist of music. I kept your blog open while I listened to the great music.

Jules said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARL!! (yesterday) Hope you had a good day. I would have called except that by the time I remembered, it was 8 here and that would make it 11 there. I'm pretty sure that would not have been good! --Jul

The Alaska DeKays said...

Sophie you are amazing!