Monday, September 1, 2008

baby stuff/September plans

Ok, I tried using an iTouch this weekend to post to the blog.....I am not that technically advanced to do it. so,,,,,,,
Well, I had another ultrasound. the baby is 5pounds, 14 ozs. she is 34 weeks. so, I think we are looking at a 9+ pound baby. Wow! Good thing this is a c-section.
I am currently scheduled to have her on Sept 30th in the evening. 4 more weeks.

Sophie is getting baptized on Sept 28th, 5pm. It is her birthday, so, at least she will always be able to remember her confirmation date. I do have a question, though..... My sister seems to think that we need to send out invitations/announcements, provide refreshments, basically turn it into a party, or it will not be special, etc. This is our first baptism in the family, and I don't want to have Sophie look back at it and think that it was not "great", or memorable, ..... what have others done, is what I guess I am wondering??? any suggestions??

1 comment:

Pam said...

I didn't do invitations but I did do a book for guests to sign and leave their testimonies etc . . . For one baptism we moved the group to my home for refreshments and for the other we did light refreshments at the church. You do what you want to do. You will only set a precidence within your own family. Good luck